Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Introduction - Fast Day 1


Hello and welcome to my blog! 

My name is Jonathan and I hope to share with you my travels as I meander through North, Central and South America living a raw food lifestyle. 

December 6th 2011, I decided to leave my home town, family and friends and embark upon a journey through South East Asia to get a taste for tropical paradise. As a raw food enthusiast the warm weather and bounty of fresh tropical fruits was a big motivator for me to escape the cold and wet winter months in England.  

Whilst I was away I found my love for volunteering at self sustainable communities. I spent few special months at a mindful based community in Northern Thailand and also a couple of months at a raw food eco community on a coconut farm in the Philippines.

My next stop was The Woodstock Fruit Festival in New York, where I spent a very memorable 9 days making lots of new friends and eating some amazing food. After this I spent time in NYC, Toronto and Chicago visting friends I had made at Woodstock before I headed down to Florida.

This brings you to my very first video and the start of my journey as a Raw Food Vagabond:







Daily intake:
2 x hot water with honey and lemon
1 x kombucha

No comments:

Post a Comment