Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

Fast Day 3



In this video I share with you my experience with my fast and why I think it can be a beneficial strategy for succeeding on the raw food diet. Update video on my past history with raw food coming tomorrow :-)


Here is a list of benefits I have previously experienced (all at once) and generally what I am looking for/ aspiring to have.

Clear respiratory system - no more mucus in throat.
Clear breathing - no more mucus in nose.
Improved flexibility.
Mental clarity and sharp focus.
Greatly improved memory.
Improved eye sight.
Increased muscular endurance.
Effortless elimination.
Stronger nails.
Thicker and faster hair growth.
Brighter eyes.
No more body odor.
Clean teeth and breath. Fresh mouth in the morning.
Increased emotional capacity.
Improvement of general mood.
Stronger connection to nature.
Greater ability to hear and smell.
Improved taste buds.
Clearer skin.
Feeling of being satiated during and after meals.





Noticeable physical ailments:
Unclean mouth/teeth
Gripey stomach
Slightly light headed

Daily Intake:
4 x hot water with lemon/lime & honey
1 x kombucha

12 hrs sleep/ sun bath and light meditation


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonathan! I linked to your site in this post about Don's talk: http://healingdiabeteswith80-10-10.blogspot.com/2012/11/don-bennett-low-fat-raw-vegan-meetup.html so hopefully you will get some more traffic. Nice pic by the way; I wish I was that toned--hoping LFRV will do that for me! :)

    ReplyDelete